Audubon Surgery Center and Audubon at St. Francis Nondiscrimination Notice
Both Audubon Surgery Center and Audubon at St. Francis complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression. Both Audubon Surgery Center and Audubon at St. Francis does not exclude people or treat them differently because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.
Audubon Surgery Center and Audubon at St. Francis:
- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters, video remote interpreting or other aids for hearing impaired individuals
- written information in multiple formats including large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats for visually impaired individuals
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters or a language line
- information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Audubon Surgery Center and Audubon at St. Francis’s ADA Coordinator at 0.
If you believe that Audubon Surgery Center or Audubon at St. Francis has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Audubon Surgery Center
3030 N Union Dr Ste 101
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Audubon at St. Francis Surgery Center
6011 E Woodman Rd Ste 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Audubon Surgery Center and Audubon at St. Francis’s ADA Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
Click here to download our nondiscrimination notice including the ADA tagline in the top 15 languages.